Explore content on this page
Being an Open Access publication, the process of publishing an article in this journal necessitates the payment of an Article Processing Charge (APC), which will be invoiced to the submitting author upon acceptance. With the exception of the Article Processing Charge, no other fees, such as submission charges, page charges, or color charges, are applicable. The APCs are structured based on the World Bank country classification to ensure fairness and accessibility to authors from different economic backgrounds.
1. High Income Countries: $250
2. Upper Middle Income Countries: $200
3. Lower Middle Income Countries: $150
4. Low Income Countries: $100
High Income Countries: American Samoa, Germany, Oman, Andorra, Gibraltar, Panama, Antigua and Barbuda, Greece, Poland, Aruba, Greenland, Portugal, Australia, Guam, Puerto Rico, Austria, Hong Kong SAR (China), Qatar, TheBahamas, Hungary, Romania, Bahrain, Iceland, San Marino, Barbados, Ireland, Saudi Arabia, Belgium, Isle of Man, Seychelles, Bermuda, Israel, Singapore, British Virgin Islands, Italy, Sint Maarten (Dutch part), Brunei Darussalam, Japan, Slovak Republic, Canada, Korea, Rep., Slovenia, Cayman Islands, Kuwait, Spain, Channel Islands, Latvia, St. Kitts and Nevis, Chile, Liechtenstein, St. Martin (French part), Croatia, Lithuania, Sweden, Curaçao, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Cyprus, Macao SAR (China), Taiwan (China), Czech Republic, Malta, Trinidad and Tobago, Denmark, Monaco,Turks and Caicos Islands, Estonia Nauru, United Arab Emirates, Faroe Islands, Netherlands, United Kingdom,Finland, New Caledonia, United States, France, New Zealand, Uruguay, French Polynesia, Northern Mariana Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.), Guyana, and Norway.
Upper Middle Income Countries: Albania, Fiji, North Macedonia, Argentina, Gabon, Palau, Armenia, Georgia, Paraguay, Azerbaijan, Grenada, Peru, Belarus, Guatemala, Russian Federation, Belize, Indonesia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Iraq, South Africa, Botswana, Jamaica, St. Lucia, Brazil, Kazakhstan, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Bulgaria, Kosovo, Suriname, China, Libya, Thailand, Colombia, Malaysia, Tonga, Costa Rica, Maldives, Türkiye, Cuba Marshall Islands, Turkmenistan, Dominica, Mauritius, Tuvalu, Dominican Republic, Mexico, West Bank and Gaza, El Salvador, Moldova, Equatorial Guinea, Montenegro, Ecuador and Namibia.
Lower Middle Income Countries: Angola, Jordan, Philippines, Algeria, India, Samoa, Bangladesh, Iran, São Tomé and Principe, Benin, Kenya, Senegal, Bhutan, Kiribati, Solomon Islands, Bolivia, Kyrgyz Republic, Sri Lanka, Cabo Verde, Lao PDR, Tanzania, Cambodia, Lebanon, Tajikistan, Cameroon, Lesotho, Timor-Leste, Comoros, Mauritania, Tunisia, Congo, Micronesia, Fed. Sts, Ukraine, Côte d'Ivoire, Mongolia, Uzbekistan, Djibouti, Morocco, Vanuatu, Egypt, Myanmar, Vietnam, Eswatini, Nepal, Zambia, Ghana, Nicaragua, Zimbabwe, Guinea, Nigeria, Haiti, Pakistan, Honduras and Papua New Guinea
Low Income Countries: Afghanistan, Korea, Dem. People's Rep, South Sudan, Burkina Faso, Liberia, Sudan, Burundi, Madagascar, Syrian Arab Republic, Central African Republic, Malawi, Togo, Chad, Mali, Uganda, Congo, Dem. Rep, Mozambique, Yemen, Eritrea, Niger, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Gambia, Sierra Leone, Guinea-Bissau and Somalia.
Please refer to the World Bank country classification list for the most up-to-date information on the classification of your country.
1. Editorial and peer review services: the cost of the editorial process, including the review and evaluation of submitted manuscripts by experts in the field.
2. Online hosting and maintenance: publication and maintenance of the article on the journal's website and server and hosting costs for online accessibility.
3. Digital object identifier (DOI): the assignment of a DOI to the published paper, providing a permanent link and unique identifier for easy and persistent access.
4. Free letter of acceptance: authors receive a formal letter notifying them of the acceptance of their manuscript, which can be used for academic and professional purposes.
5. Free certificate of publication: authors are provided with a certificate certifying the publication of their manuscript in the specific journal, adding to their academic credentials.
6. Indexing the paper in leading academic databases: the inclusion of the article in relevant databases and indexing services like EBSCO, Google Sholar, ResearchGate, etc. ,which can enhance its visibility and discoverability.
7. Plagiarism report: conducting a plagiarism check on the manuscript and providing authors with a detailed plagiarism report.
8. Open access provision: enabling open access to the article, allowing free access to readers.
9. Online hosting and archiving: archiving the published article for long-term accessibility.
10. Marketing and promotion: promoting the article through various channels to increase visibility.
Authors from low income countries may be eligible for partial waivers. To request a waiver, please submit relevant documentation during the manuscript submission process.
1- Upon payment of the article processing charges, the corresponding author will receive an email containing the payment confirmation. Anticipate receiving this confirmation within 1-2 business days following the completion of the payment process.
2- We accept payments through PayPal, Payoneer, Bank Transfer, Visa Card, MasterCard, Western Union, MoneyGram, and Xpress Money.