About the Journal
Journal of Mathematics and Statistics Studies (JMSS) is an international peer-reviewed journal published by Al-Kindi Center for Research and Development. The scope of the Research Journal includes, but not limited to Applied Mathematics, Pure & Basic Mathematics, Statistics, Mathematical Statistics, Computational Statistics, Biomathematics, Probability Theory, Geometry & Topology, Functional Analysis, Mathematical Physics, Probability & Statistics, Operations Research Methodology, Non-Parametric Statistics, Frequentist Inference, Statistical Bioinformatics, Graph Theory, Environmental & Ecological Statistics, Theoretical Developments & Techniques and other related topics. Journal of Mathematics and Statistics Studies (JMSS) is published in online version, and is free access to view and download. Papers submitted to this journal must be original, and are not considered in any other journal.
The Journal of Mathematics and Statistics Studies (JMSS) is published online as a continuous volume and issue throughout the year. This means articles are made available as soon as they are ready to ensure that there are no unnecessary delays in getting content publically available.
Why publish in JMSS?
Journal of Mathematics and Statistics Studies (JMSS) offer authors the following advantages:
- Submissions are accepted at all times and are peer reviewed and published on a continuous basis. This means that your work doesn't lie on a shelf waiting for publication. The world can access your work rapidly.
- Since everything is submitted, reviewed and published electronically, authors will be notified of the status of their article (i.e. accepted, rejected or to be revised) within a maximum of three weeks.
- There is no word/page limit in a manuscript, but the manuscript should not exceed 30 pages.
- Coverage in world-class databases.
- Open access format of published content ensures maximum visibility.
- Prestigious Editor-in-Chief with a strong expertise in the field
- No article processing charges (APCs)
- Rapid online publication of your paper following expert peer review
- Free certificate of Article publication
- Extensive global readership and online visibility