About the Journal
Founded in 2020, the Journal of Computer Science and Technology Studies (JCSTS) is a double-blind peer-reviewed, open-access journal published by Al-Kindi Center for Research and Development. It covers the latest developments in the broad areas of computer science and information technology. The journal offers readers free access to all new research issues relevant to computer science and technology. While the journal strives to maintain high academic standards and an international reputation through the suggestions of the international advisory board, it welcomes original, theoretical and practical submissions from all over the world. The Journal publishes original papers, review papers, case studies, conference reports, academic exchanges, conceptual framework, empirical research, technical notes, and book reviews in the fields of Artificial Intelligence, Bioinformatics, Cluster Computing and Performance, Computer Graphics and Visualization, Computer Network and Internet, Cryptography and Security, Data Warehouse and Applications […] Read More
Continuous Publishing and Archived Issues
The Journal of Computer Science and Technology Studies (JCSTS) publishes articles on a continuous basis. This means that articles enter the current issue as soon as they are ready to publish to ensure that there are no unnecessary delays in getting content publically available. JCSTS then archives the articles within 2 issues: January-June; July-December.
Why publish in JBMS?
Journal of Computer Science and Technology Studies (JCSTS) offer authors the following advantages:
- Submissions are accepted at all times and are peer reviewed and published on a continuous basis. This means that your work doesn't lie on a shelf waiting for publication. The world can access your work rapidly.
- Since everything is submitted, reviewed and published electronically, authors will be notified of the status of their article (i.e. accepted, rejected or to be revised) within a maximum of three weeks.
- There is no word/page limit in a manuscript, but the manuscript should not exceed 30 pages.
- Coverage in world-class databases.
- Open access format of published content ensures maximum visibility.
- Prestigious Editor-in-Chief with a strong expertise in the field
- No article processing charges (APCs)
- Rapid online publication of your paper following expert peer review
- Free certificate of Article publication
- Extensive global readership and online visibility