Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Is the International Journal of Linguistics, Literature and Translation a refereed journal?
Yes, the International Journal of Linguistics, Literature and Translation is a fully peer reviewed journal. It follows double blind peer review policy. The journal strictly maintains the academic review policy and publication ethics.
2. Is the International Journal of Linguistics, Literature and Translation an international journal?
Yes, the International Journal of Linguistics, Literature and Translation is an international journal. Although the journal is published in the United Kingdom, it welcomes contributions from researchers from all the countries of the world.
3. Does the International Journal of Linguistics, Literature and Translation assign a DOI to each published paper?
Yes. Each paper published in the International Journal of Linguistics, Literature and Translation has a DOI. Click HERE to learn what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier).
4. Is the International Journal of Linguistics, Literature and Translation published in print?
Yes, the journal is published both in print and online.
5. Is the International Journal of Linguistics, Literature and Translation indexed?
Yes, the journal is abstracted and indexed in EBSCO, Public Knowledge Project (PKP Index), CNKI Scholar, JournalTOCS, MLA International Bibliography, MLA Directory of Periodicals, Sherpa/Romeo, Neliti, Electronic Journals Library - EZB, LOCKSS, Scite, SSRN - Elsevier, TIRF- USA, Asos İndeks.
6. What is the frequency of the International Journal of Linguistics, Literature and Translation?
The frequency of the journal is monthly (12 issues per year).
7. Is there any specific submission deadline?
There is no specific submission deadline for every issue of the journal. Visit the journal’s ‘Call for Papers’ page for more details. The interested contributor can submit the paper at any time online (Click Here) or directly to the Editor-in-Chief at:
8. How much time does the journal take to complete the review process?
The complete review process takes a maximum of two weeks after the acknowledgment of the submission e-mail of the contributor.
9. When will my paper be published after the acceptance of my paper?
The accepted paper is generally published in the current issue as soon as it is peer-reviewed, accepted, copyedited, and proofread
10. Who is the publisher of the journal?
The journal is published by Al-Kindi Center for Research and Development.
11. I want to submit a paper to your journal. Does it fall within the scope of the journal?
Visit the "Aim and Scope" page of the journal on the website. If you are not sure about the suitability, write to the Editor-in-Chief at:
12. How can I submit a paper?
Please submit your manuscript online (Click Here) or send it directly to the Editor-in-Chief at:
13. Are there any Article Processing Charges (APCs)?
Yes. There is an Article Processing Charge in the journal. The author(s) will be asked to pay an article processing charge of $150 upon the acceptance of the research paper.
14. Does the journal have a plagiarism policy?
Yes. The editorial board is very strict regarding plagiarism. The journal believes that taking the ideas and work of others without giving them credit is unfair and dishonest. The journal strives to maintain academic integrity in publishing. All manuscripts submitted to the journal will be screened for plagiarism by the plagiarism checker “Turnitin”.
15. Is there any specific ‘Author Guidelines’ of the journal?
Yes. View the ‘Instructions for Authors’ page for more details.
16. Is the journal published in other languages except for English?
The journal accepts papers written in Englis, Arabic and French.
17. I am interested to join the editorial board of the journal. What do I have to do?
Please visit the ‘Recruitment’ page of the journal.
18- Who can I contact with further questions?
If you have any questions about this journal our support team is ready to assist (firstname.lastname@example.org)