Aims And Scope
British Journal of Teacher Education and Pedagogy is a double-blind peer-reviewed, open-access journal published by Al-Kindi Center for Research and Developments. It publishes original, significant and rigorous contributions to the field of education. It is a multidisciplinary journal committed to no single approach, discipline, methodology, or paradigm. The journal welcomes qualitative or quantitative empirical studies, funded research projects and review articles, presented as a critical assessment of the material summarised. With its uniquely broad coverage, all published articles are freely available online immediately to anyone, anywhere, with no subscription or access fees, allowing authors to share their research and maximise its impact.
- field experiences and teacher education;
- cognitive science and critical thinking;
- preparing teachers for urban schools;
- teachers' beliefs;
- accreditation and certification;
- selection, retention, and recruitment of minority teachers and teacher leadership;
- perspectives on leadership;
- professional ethics in teacher education; and
- restructuring teacher education.